Terms & Conditions
Last Revised on 16th of August, 2016
Please take time to read these Terms of Usage carefully before using the https://explainersvideos.com/ website (referred to as the “Service”). These conditions have been laid down for a better understanding of the rights and responsibilities due unto the Service and its client, bonded with a mutual, pre-project contract.
Your access to and use of the Service is stipulated upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply equally to all users, visitors, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, either partially or wholly, you do not have permission to access the Service.
explainersvideos.com reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time and will post the updated Terms and notice of the changes on this Site. You are advised to regularly review these Terms. Your continued use of this Site after the changes have been posted means that you agree to the updated Terms.
General Conditions & Clauses:
• Before Starting The Project We send you a Contract/Agreement in which we mention all the deliverables like How many videos we will make, what type of style we will use to make the video, and in which language the voiceover will be recorded. We will send you the contract/agreement if we you want to edit the contract/agreement you can do that. We believe user-friendly contract/agreement. By this contract/agreement, everything is clear what you will get at the end of the day and when we will deliver the video to you.
• 50% Payment in advance and 50% after completion of work. Before releasing the remaining 50% payment we will show the video with a watermark and when you send the remaining 50% payment then we send you the video in High Resolution without a watermark.
• Final video will be of 1920 X 1080 resolution, in 16:9 frame aspect ratio. The standard video format is MP4, although other formats can also be managed in accordance with the client’s needs.
• explainersvideos.com would share all kinds of raw files or project source files, upon the client’s request, once the final video has been delivered.
• Final invoice will be handed over only after 100% payment settlement.
• Subtitles/captions, if required, will be charged additionally.
• Taxes will be applied additionally. (In India @18% GST Extra and If you send the payment through abroad to our Indian account then No tax as per govt. rules. (Export of Goods and Services are zero rated under GST.) because it comes under Export of Service.
• By registering and entering your email address & phone number you agree to be contacted both by email and text message.
Note: We are an Animated video production house that makes a video of all types of styles. We are not responsible for any kind of video information that will be shown in the video because clients come with their own information and own research. We only convert their text (their ideas) into video form. We don’t know about the information which is provided to us by the client’s side for video making whether it is right or wrong, We are not responsible at all. The client will be responsible for who gets the video from us for Service, default, promises, and information, they offer. We have no involvement in it.
The material that you read on the Site is provided solely for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by explainersvideos.com at any time without notice. explainersvideos.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the materials. While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses. Furthermore, neither explainersvideos.com nor its affiliated or related entities are responsible or liable to any person or entity for any loss, damage, injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information or opinions provided in the Site.
In no event will explainersvideos.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages for any use of the site, the materials or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if explainersvideos.com is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any queries or comments concerning these Terms, please contact explainersvideos.com at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 91 7737225402